Pontefract Mill Hill
Telephone 01977 702056
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 8.15am-6.30pm, Saturday 08.30am-2.30pm
New Saturday hours from April 2017 by appointment 10.00am -2.30pm (no open surgery)
Consultations by appointment
Free car parking
By appointment between 9am-6.30pm Monday to Friday.
By appointment Saturday 9am-2.30pm
Available through the week.
Free clinics for weight loss, dental health, firework phobia (August to December)
Golden Oldie clinics for dogs and cats over 7 (£25 including blood & urine sample)
- Neutering, soft tissue & orthopaedic surgery
- Digital Xray
- Dental suite
Separate dog and cat kennels
Separate isolation and intensive nursing kennels
In house lab (Biochemistry, haematology, endocrinology) & microscopy.
After years of providing on site out of hours cover we have taken the decision to use the services of Leeds Emergency Vets. We believe their dedicated team are able to give the best care for your pets. We feel it is not acceptable to expect our team to
work all day, all night and all the next day and this is backed up by studies in the human and veterinary sectors showing levels of care will drop if staff are overworked.
Veterinary medicine has never been so advanced and to offer your pet the very best of care we need our Vets to be at their best at all times.
Our team strive to give the very best care possible to our patients during the day and being an independent practice they have free clinical reign to act in the interests of your pets whilst never being set targets to meet. Your pet is extremely important to us and our small team of vets form real bonds with them and we realise how important this level of care is to our customers.
At Leeds emergency vets your pet will receive around the clock monitoring in a Veterinary hospital with a team of Vets and nurses who work only at night specialising in critical care
About Leeds Emergency Vets
Leeds Emergency Vets
Leeds Emergency Vets is a long-established night and emergency service providing an out of hours service to the pet owners of Leeds and the surrounding areas. It is based in a modern, well-equipped veterinary hospital, staffed by veterinary surgeons and nurses who have special training in emergency medicine. Most importantly the emergency teams have not been working during the day. It is better for your pet to be treated by a veterinary surgeon who is wide awake, keen to see your animal and whose special interest is in emergency medicine and traumatology.
Leeds Emergency Vets | Commercial Street | Morley | Leeds | LS27 8AG
Directions from Tingley Roundabout Junction(28) M62
- Enter the roundabout to leave via the A650 signposted to Bradford and Morley. Cross the M62 and pass the traffic lights at Capitol Park. At the next set of lights enter the lane marked Morley.Follow further road markings and signs to Morley and pass through another set of lights in front of Tingley Bar Fisheries. Enter Bridge Street and at the next roundabout turn right.
- Follow this road around to the left and enter one way system.
- At next set of lights turn right.
- At following set of lights go straight on and take the first left turn which has a large sign on the end house wall directing you to Leeds Emergency Vets and enter Melbourne Street.
- Cross speed humps and at the top of Melbourne Street turn left then left again into Commercial Street.
- Leeds Emergency Vets is situated about 100 yards down Commercial Street on the left hand side. A large white sign on the side of the building is visible from the top of Commercial Street.
Direct insurance claims (most companies, proof of policy required)
Free text message reminder service for your appointment
Advice on pet insurance (FSA regulated)